© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

4/4/11

It's the weekend stupid

5:30 A.M.
the alarm screams at me,
gone are the sleep induced dreams-
Coffee is on my mind as the covers are thrown back.

I feel very catish doing my feline stretch-
you know the one where you slowly move limbs
and arc your back, aligning all the vertebrates.
The sound of the..."SNAP" brings instant euphoria.

Slipping into my blue fuzzy slippers
I head to that place where my sanity is restored-

Whiffs of coffee tease my nose happily-
and as I turn the corner into the kitchen,
following that well worn path across the linoleum-
I realize it's Saturday and head back to bed.

1 comment:

KB said...

I think we've all been there :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...