© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

2/5/11

C.O.T.

I've loved life fully
and in turn life has loved me back.
My love for people ignores pettiness
and so often, because of this, people love me back.
It's not expecting people to be givers
but to give of self without thought of reciprocation.
I know people like this and I'm blessed because of it.
So thank you, thank you to all those who are in my life.
You allow me the joy of loving life fully.

9 comments:

Greyscale Territory said...

A beautiful tribute to life and those who have wandered through your life!

keithsramblings said...

My life is lovelier through knowing you x

LeiffyV said...

Very nice work of light and love, you have a great life due to your great friends for sure. Thanks for sharing with us!

Jingle said...

you deserve love, cheers.

KB said...

I love you too!

Tracey said...

Sweet!

Kodjo Deynoo. said...

Indeed life has loved you back, such a postive take on life

Kim Nelson said...

You've found the key, haven't you? Great philosophy and ouotlook.

Rinkly Rimes said...

It seems you have been well rewarded.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...