© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

8/15/10

C.O.T. Love at first sight

March 15th, 1991 almost one year to the date of my marriage on a Friday @ 12:58A.M. Joshua Wayne Bickel arrived weighing 5Lb 14 Oz. Another boy was added to the Bickel Clan. Aunts, Uncles, grandma's and friends had gathered around at the birthing center. It was a joyous time, a miracle of life. When he was placed on my chest his elfin face and yoda ears gripped my heart and squeezed it with all the love a parent can have. Yes, "It was love at first sight".

Joshua I'm sorry I couldn't give you brothers and sisters. Life is that way sometimes for whatever reasons, but you my son have indeed been a blessing. When you become a parent you'll know exactly what I mean.

9 comments:

Claudia said...

oh how beautiful - mine is about my daughter...also love at first sight...

Maureen said...

I have just one son, and yes, my only was love at first sight, too.

riikainfinityy.com said...

This is really sweet :D And early congratulation to your first wedding anniversary =D

And I see now how parents feel when we are born out of this world :D This is really touching

KB said...

Adorable sweetie :)

gautami tripathy said...

Beautiful..

lost in our own world

gospelwriter said...

ah... so sweet!

"K" said...

too right. there is no love greater than that of a mother for her child.

keithsramblings said...

What can I say? That is simply beautiful. He is a lucky son indeed.

Marja said...

Beautiful Missy but I think I am going crazy I am sure I've read this before
Hope all is fine overthere and that you enjoy your job and things are going ok with your son

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...