© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

6/14/10

SIX THINGS ABOUT ME WHICH TWO ARE TRUE?

1.  When I was younger I always wanted to bum around the states viewing the different wonders of the US. So a few friends and I took a road trip which ended all of us in jail for a few days as we touched one of the containers in the Smithsonian and set off the alarm. They thought we were trying to rob them. Fortunately things were cleared up and we were once again on our way.

2.  I've a taste for all things seafood. I love it just about anyway. I'll never forget the first time I tried oysters. Talk about sliding down the throat. Slurp they are sooooooooo good.

3.  I've been published on-line and in print for creative writing and poetry. While there wasn't much of a monetary gain to either, it was a huge success in my estimation. I've a passion for all things creative and poetry. I suppose you could say I live to write or write to live.

4. I've a tattoo on my butt of Richard Nixon

5.  I've flown to New Zealand to visit Karen. We had a grand time sitting on the beach watching the Mighty Blacks train for an upcoming game. It was a little disconcerting when Karen let out a whistle and they all came over to visit with us. Boy what a day that way. I'll never forget it.

6.  I've been to England. It was one of the greatest things I've ever done. I've walked the road the Queen Mother lived on. I stood and watched the changing of the guards. What a grand event that is. I visited the famous was museum, and stepped on the street Sherlock Holmes lived on. I've visited the British Museum and stared in awe at the huge shields the different armies carried. I went to the museum of Natural History and spilled hot scalding soup on me and there was NO ICE to cool the burn down, can you imagine a place serving no ice in a drink???? I 've stood in parks and found parks tucked away in cozy corners while strolling the streets on London. It was a wonderful Adventure I hope to do again, but stay longer than a week.

4 comments:

Whitesnake said...

The richard nixon I would believe...........LMAO or yours........hehehehe!

Cozy in Texas said...

Congrats on being published and the Richard Nixon tattoo!!! (words fail me on that one)
I grew up in London and used to visit many of the places you mentioned - I walked past Buckingham Palace every day on my way to work. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Ann
Less of Me

Missy said...

I actually don't have the tatto of Richard Nixon lol..

but I have been published and have been to london, those two things are the truth there :)

KB said...

I would like to say no5 but I will go for 2 and 3 xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...