© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

11/28/09

6:02 A.M.
Winter's song
keeps beat with the
ocean's current and moon's phase.

I think about how you can't control
the way the wind blows,
it would be like defying gravity.

This day has been pitched into the wild,
a symbolic note of a chord's progression perhaps.
I'll sing you to me with the breeze;
if the answer is no, can I change your mind?

Just give me time, for
my voice shakes.
I should have kissed you,
instead I took away love and added loneliness.

For now I'm blue, like jazz;
Never again shall I fly, or so it seems.
It's 6:03 A.M.
Winter's song plays on.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

how i loved this. you've got winter under the tips of your fingers, touching the keyboard, right into my mind....

Amias said...

Beautifully said! I call this the winter blues.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...