© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

4/25/09

Time passes by

I often wonder when time became
more hare, than turtle?
When meandering was the choice of speed
and not the rush of life.
The truthfulness to this question,
is hard for me to answer.
I suppose we all wear
different disguises.
Is mine that obvious,
the scarlet letter amid time wasters?
I hold myself aloft,
fearing the mirrors truth.
Fettered to the insecurities
which roam freely within,
I'm limp, weak and
still wondering about the days which have passed.

5 comments:

KB said...

Nicely done Missy. I try to live my life at turtle pace but then I get left behind.

Toadee said...

I'm not dissing your other work Missy but this has to be one of the best you've put up.
Perhaps it touched a nerve but you seem to have touched my heart and soul, taught me and most of all you have made me stand still for a moment.

G-Man said...

Still brilliant and beautiful I see!
Just amazing Melissa....
Miss you....G

KB said...

Congrats on reaching NO1 and the fab comment.

Donnetta Lee said...

Very, very good, Missy! I haven't heard from you in a while. How are things going your way? Tired of the rain? I sure am! Take care and pray for sunshine. D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...