© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

3/30/09


I thought you were valiant.

Boldly posed to ward off intruders.

You were so small in comparison

to the vastness of what you held at bay.

A splash of color against the stark gray.

I suppose it isn't the size that matters,

just the fortitude to face the challenges

you may or may not be able to overcome.

Watching I wondered who placed you there,

you know there, ever so precariously on the edge.

I loved that it was you who defended my room

from the scary monsters who'd enter my window.

2 comments:

KB said...

I know you will overcome this Missy. Thinking of you. Let me know how you got on xxx

KB said...

Come and see me for an award!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...