© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

7/12/08

Cherish each moment

This second,
forget your worries.

Please...

Oh look,
the red buds are blossoming.
Breathe deep and savor their sweet aroma.

Green luxurious grass, a
ground to lie nestled in.
Lost in passionate kisses.

This moment, evolve beyond the
cocoon that drowns you in the sweat
of uncertain fears.

Shh, let's not talk of weapons.
Such talk scrapes my tender skin, like sandpaper.

Cherish just this moment, now.

7 comments:

KB said...

Living in the moment is so important. If we don't, life passes us by too quickly.

keithsramblings said...

Easier said than done. But I'll try!

KB said...

I loooooooovvvvvvveeee your recorded message by the way x

KB said...

It's me again. Where is the link to your 55s babe? I'm having such a blonde day xxx

Missy said...

Two of my most favorite people thanks for commenting and stopping by.

Love and hugs
Missy

Marja said...

Yes Missy That's the way Great poem

"This moment, evolve beyond the
cocoon that drowns you in the sweat
of uncertain fears." I adore this line

Charlene said...

i wanted to say thanks for visiting and sending your thoughts and prayers to my blog~~they worked~~dad is now in local hosptial and mom's dr just called and her bladder cancer has not returned~~thanks so much for caring

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...